I offer full/part time care for pre-school children and
before/after pre-school care for those at Norbury Hall
Availability (correct as of September)
- I have no availability on any day for under fives to start before August 2019
- There are no full time spaces becoming available before August 2019
- I offer a pick-up and drop-off service to Norbury Hall Primary School but currently don't have any additional vacancies to provide before and/or after pre-school care, and am not expecting this to change this academic year
- I am not able to pick-up or drop-off at other schools or nurseries
- We offer all of our before and after school care (Reception age and above) through our sister setting Little Tinkers Norbury, which is based on-site at Norbury Hall Primary School
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-6pm
- Including school holidays but excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas
- Full day: £38 (including all meals and snacks)
- Half day (morning): £22 (including breakfast, morning snack and lunch) – 7:30am-1pm or part thereof
- Half day (afternoon): £22 (including afternoon snack and tea) – 1:30pm-6pm or part thereof
- Includes nappies, milk, all required meals/snacks and drinks
- Includes all playgroups, excursions and themed classes (i.e. Blooming Kids, Jojo's Music, Stretch n Grow)
- We recommend that under fives attend at least twice a week in order to ensure their time here becomes a regular part of their weekly routine and that they're happy and settled whilst here
- Before/after pre-school care: £4.50/hr - minimum 2hr charge per day
- Includes any required meals/snacks and drinks
- Full day school holiday care charged as per under 5s rates
Little Tinkers are approved by Stockport Council to deliver the 2,3 and 4 year old funded hours (up to 30 hours/week).
Term-time only contracts are offered (no retainer charged during school holidays).
Childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments are accepted.
I aim to be as flexible as possible with the services I provide, so please use the enquiries
form to contact me to further discuss your specific requirements.